The 7 Tease

This podcast is a homage to the music that filled the compound where I grew up in.

Though it wasn't till after high school that I started to really appreciate 70's jazz, blues and soul.... As a kid, I remember being curious as to why people at our place would sit idly every Sunday afternoon with eyes closed, head bobbing, and with a satisfied grin on their faces while listening to vinyl records.


Although I didn't know it then, but the music my folks and our neighbors were playing back at our compound will in the future greatly influence my musical preference. And for that, I'm truly grateful... =)

So sit back and enjoy this musical journey back in time. -The Spook



Do a shoutout to your Facebook friends!


Share this podcast with your friends by clicking the icons below!

No comments:

Post a Comment